We are delighted to launch our 2020 Media and Sport Summit which will be held virtually across four dates in November and December.
The summit will bring together key industry executives to explore key issues, themes and trends across a range of topics in the media and sport sectors.
Each webinar will run from 4pm - 6:15pm GMT.
We hope that you are able to join us for what are set to be lively and engaging sessions, to suit all levels of professionals across the sector.
Tuesday 10 November - OTT and film
- The future of OTT
- Building a DTC platform
- Resuming productions globally post-pandemic
Thursday 12 November - Sport finance & ambush marketing
- Novel sports financings in a COVID age
- Ambush marketing in sports
Tuesday 1 December - Social media and music
- Commercial social media
- Fighting hate speech and fake news
Thursday 3 December - Anti-piracy, esports and gambling
- The evolving landscapes of anti-piracy in sports broadcasting
For more information and to register, please visit: